Friday, September 21, 2007

The phantom menace - Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Reviews

This is the biggest disapointment ever, in cinema history. We all expected a great return for Star Wars, and instead, we were given a stupid, no logic, kid-like movie! I am wondering why George Lucas did this to himself! This movie was terrible, in every aspect, except the Visuals. First of all, I am still wondering why there are robots in this movie (which was set before the 3 old Star Wars) and there are none doing the attacking in the 3 old ones? Why do they need Storm Troopers in the future, why don't they just build drones like in this movie? Is the empire trying to set a high score in human casualties? I don't think so. I think George Lucas didn't think of that before making this movie. Frankly, I don't care, because it's his franchise, and if he wants to destroy it, BE MY GUEST! If it was someone else however, I think I would be writing a much more agressive review! Well nothing else to say. There was missing all of the Star Wars magic - I feel like Lucas only made this movie for profit. There is no good story, it's all stupid politics, and the worse character was without a doubt Jar-Jar, the stupid character that really should of appeared in Monsters Inc.!! Biggest Disapointment ever. I'm just happy that other sequels (Like T3) didn't do as bad as this movie!

No comments: